- $99 per diver
- $49.50, for those just riding to watch
- There are some fees on the online booking platform
- The Bermuda dollar is traded at par with the US one.
- The credit card number we take at the time of booking is to create in you a sense of commitment, so if your plans change you let us know as soon as practical (at least 24hr notice is polite).
- If your ship gets lost in the Bermuda Triangle, is late, or goes some where else, we will know, you will not be charged and you do not need to notify us.
- If it is windy with big waves we must cancel and there is no charge. If it is merely cloudy, or even raining you are expected to show. You are not afraid of water and this is a great thing to do (as opposed to riding scooters), while we all are getting a fresh delivery of water off our roofs.
- Stay healthy and keep the end in mind. Do not get sun burned, run yourself ragged, stay our late drinking or be unaware of the time of the month. You will be holding a space that no one else will be able to have.
- There is a 50% charge if you leave us standing at the altar.
- If you wish to use your card, you must bring it.
- No blank signature spaces please. Sign it or fill the space with ‘SEE ID’, or ’ASK FOR ID’
- US dollars are traded at par with BDA$ and are accepted island wide.
This is our normal departure point unless the wind is strong out of the N-E.
- Photos are $15 per adult, and $10 for the DVD.
- Individuals in a group may have their photos put on the group disc. Or pay the $10 to have their personal one and not have to rely on sketchy family members to get them their photos.
- You will get at least twice as many photos as there are people
- Therefore a couple will pay $15+$15+$10=$40 and receive anywhere from 4-8 photos
- We do not do prints. I will take photos of each person, then more of whoever they are next to, and then a couple of group shots. These are then put on a DVD with over 100 of my best photos of all the fish you will see, some you will not, as well as over 50 of my father’s black and white photos from diving back in the 40’s and 50’s.
- If time is in greater shortage than money you may choose to charter the boat. This way you do not have to wait for others to have their dive.
- Our minimum is six to sixteen people depending on the time of year, and the time of week, as some days are slower than others ($600-$1600). If this is an option that appeals to you, call us so we can work out a situation that keeps everybody happy.